Supervision in Georgia “means the direct clinical review, for the purpose of training or teaching, by a supervisor of a Professional Counselor’s interaction with their client(s). The purpose of supervision is to promote the development of the practitioner’s clinical skills”.
I provide clinical supervision specifically for people who:
- Have a particular interest in the populations I serve
(Women, multicultural populations, Christian populations, high achieving teens in high school or college and their parents, couples, and educators)
- Want more information and clinical support around telemental health services
- Are interested in developing a 21st Century private practice that will meet the needs of their clients
- Are interested in infusing multiple streams of income from the beginning of their career.
- Think outside of the box in what can be done to help clients reach their goals
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor , Certified, Professional Counselor Supervisor and a Distance Credentialed Counselor.
Contact me below for more information.